FOCUS Summer Programs
Extended School Year (ESY) Program:
- Summer Programing is available to Fresh Start School students.
- Programing can be individualized to each child’s IEP.
- Social Learning curriculum is woven throughout the day
Summer Social Skills Immersion Program:
- Runs Monday-Thursday from 9:30am-3:00pm for 6 weeks
- The program uses structured and planned activities as tools for learning
- Creates natural environments for social learning
- Children learn to belong to a community of peers
- Creates opportunities to make new friends
- Arts and Crafts
- Mindfulness practice
- Noncompetitive sports
- Animal care
- Field Trips
The Summer Social Skills Immersion Program is open to children aged 8-21.
Monday – Thursday
|Week 1||7/8 – 7/11|
|Week 2||7/15 – 7/18|
|Week 3||7/22 – 7/25|
|Week 4||7/29 – 8/1|
|Week 5||8/5 – 8/8|
|Week 6||8/12 – 8/15|