FOCUS on Parenting:
Helping parents through services and support.
- Creates a safe space to discuss parenting challenges
- Helps create a network of services to ensure effective treatment
- In-home clinical visits, if necessary
- Monthly Parent Support Groups
- Open to the public
- Free childcare for FOCUS children and their siblings 5 years of age and older
- Collaboration with service providers
Our parents can relate to the joys and challenges of raising a child on the Autism Spectrum.
This episode of FOCUS on Autism TV will give you an inside look at what Parent Support Groups can do for you!